Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CatManDave's Adventures

I have created a separate blog so that I can stay on topic here on my Catamaran Dreams site. I figure those that are interested in Catamarans may not care about anything other then Catamarans and Sailing. If however you still want to read about my adventures that are not sailing related please checkout my other site here. http://catmandave.blogspot.com/

Although I don't have much here yet you might enjoy the post titled "Trophy Room". I plan to add more trophies to this as I find time.

If you want you can subscribe to my blogs. Scroll down the left or right hand side and subscribe to receive emails notifications when new posts are submitted.

Don't forget about the Catamaran Stats at the bottom of the page. I plan to update that soon with new links and stats.

You will also find some useful links that I think are pertinant to each blog. These are not advertisers. Look for the "Useful Links" section. I will be adding more soon.

No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization