Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Thoughts on a Cat Purchase

I have been reading the Multihulls World Magazine. It is the 2008 buyers guide version. It has opened up my mind to other options to consider when purchasing a Cat. There is more then one brand out there that allows you to have it shipped in pieces for assembly here. This would require a significantly smaller investment initially and allow me to customize it to my specifications. This might be a good option for me. More research is needed, but it does give me food for thought.

The article was on a cat called Spirited 380. Essentially it is a build it yourself Cat Kit. I could see going this route if you have a tight budget. You could theoretically assemble the cat to a point that would allow it to sail safely and work on the rest as time and money allows. This does peak my interest.

ok. I am off to Jury Duty. Fun!

No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization