Friday, April 25, 2008

New Catatamaran - Marquee 380 - CatStats Update

I ran across a new Cat at the Strictly Sail Show last Friday. The first Maverick 380 Sailing cat will be available this month according to their flyer however the distributor is advertising July 2008. This cat is being distributed by Catamaran Marquee out of South Africa. The cat is aimed at the Private owner and offers a Twin owner layout with space an privacy.

One thing that I noticed right away is the large protected cockpit which will be ideal for SF sailing. It appears to come with boards. I entered the statistics into my CatStats table to see where it ranks in performance compared to the rest. It doesn’t look like it will be very fast compared to the other cats out there, although it is not the slowest either. I added more links and corrected a few stats on the cats statistics table as well.

No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization