Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Mailman Stole my Multihulls World Magazines


I was flattered and surprised when I saw my Catmandreams blog mentioned in the Nov/Dec 2010 Multihulls World magazine.  It has been a while since my last post.  I have not lost interest.  For a while I wasn’t seeing a whole lot of new information on the web.  This is partly due to the fact that I hadn’t been receiving the Multihulls World magazine.  There is a wealth of information in it.


I think the mailman is a Catamaran enthusiast.  I emailed Multihulls World magazine staff recently to inform them that I had not received the last three issues.  According to them they were sending them to the correct address.  They offered to send them to a different address, but I assured them that I receive mail at my home all the time without issues.  They were nice enough to resend them to the same address using a different mail carrier.  They also came in a brown envelope so the contents would be disguised.  I guess this way they won’t be stolen by the mail man or whomever.  After all, the magazine probably goes through many hands between France and the US. Thanks Multihulls World Mag.

No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization